Join the Friends of the Hermitage
Become a Member
A great way to support the Hermitage Museum is becoming a member! Museum members’ dues provide essential financial support for the operations and programming of the Friends of the Hermitage, the nonprofit, membership-supported organization that funds 100 percent of the operation of the Hermitage Museum. The loyalty of members deepens our reach into the community; members also help us expand programs by working as volunteers. The Board of Trustees has drawn many of its strongest leaders from membership, and strong membership support is a key criterion of giving for many corporate and foundation donors.
To become a member and join the Friends of the Hermitage click here.
– Advance opportunity for ticket purchasing, discounts on select programs & lectures, 10% discount in Museum store, Biannual newsletter, invitation to annual supporters meeting, two free tour passes
– All Individual Benefits + an additional 2 free tour passes and 25% off discount at annual plant sale
-All Individual Benefits + 2 more free tour passes & 2 admission tickets to the Holiday Craft Show, and 25% off discount for the annual plant sale
– All Family Benefits + Free admission to lectures, Hermitage Tote Bag (while supplies last)
– All the supporter category benefits + Listing in the Annual Report
– All the sustainer category benefits + Listing on the Hermitage Website & Annual Report
– All the Patron category benefits + Free Admission to the Hermitage’s Events & Lectures
President’s Circle: $5,000
– All the Benefactor category benefits + Signage at all The Hermitage Events
Maple Syrup Membership Drive
A new member of the Hermitage Museum? Receive a free 8 oz bottle of maple syrup, tapped from the maple trees at the Hermitage and processed by the Hermitage Master Gardeners.