Want To Donate Today? Here’s How:
The Hermitage Museum:
As a non-profit, the Friends of the Hermitage Inc. and the Hermitage Museum rely heavily on your donations to keep the museum afloat and to continue putting on the monthly events you know and love. Here are a few of the ways you can donate to The Hermitage:
The first way you can donate to the Hermitage Museum is through PayPal donations. Donations of all denominations are accepted as they help keep our beloved museum afloat!
Donate By Check!
Donors can also donate by check! Checks can be sent to the Hermitage’s address and can be made out to Friends of the Hermitage Inc.
Located at 335 North Franklin Turnpike, Ho-Ho-Kus, NJ 07423
For More Questions:
Call our office at 201-445-8311 ext. 102 to find out more information on how to donate today!
Amazon Smile is a great way to show your support for the Hermitage Museum! Created as a way to show support for your favorite charitable organizations, every time you order something from Amazon, Amazon will make a small donation to the Hermitage! Go activate Amazon Smile NOW to get started!
Donate Your Goods to the Community Thrift Shop!:
Each time you donate to the Community Thrift Shop, a percentage of each item sold is donated to The Hermitage Museum!
Become a Member!
The Friends of the Hermitage, Inc.
335 North Franklin Turnpike
Ho-Ho-Kus NJ 07423
What Does Your Donation Support?
- Care and maintenance of The Hermitage
- Local history lectures for the public.
- The Hermitage News — Regular Newsletter
- Off site lectures for community groups
- School group visits and tours
- Tours of the house for the public
- Volunteer training
- Exhibitions, displays, and special events for the public
- Research in the archives as well as conservation and security of the collections and archives
- Community outreach